Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today....

Today's been quiet.  Where mother ran off to this morning, we're not sure.  I'm thinking she went to get her blood pressure medication and do some shopping.  But not groceries.  Apparently that's my job now.  As is cleaning the house and taking care of the day to day routines of the house.

So I took care of eveything today.  Kept everyone fed, except for her. She refuses to eat anything here at home. I don't believe she's eating at all. Maybe I"m wrong. But we don't see her eating.


Lil Man and I put up the Christmas tree and it looks awesome. But you know me, as long as it's purple I"m happy.  Oh and I have my own little section.  Wanna see? 

Yay, that's my little section. My purple diva, my dallas cowboys and Me!  Sexy, the green M & M.  Cute huh...  Even Lil Man has a reindeer with his pic in it.  He hasn't seen it yet and prolly will be pissed when he does.  LOL

Anyways.  That was about the extent of our day.  She came in didn't say shit to anyone.  So we busied ourselves cleaning house and with the tree.  Tomorrow will prolly be another long day.  Oh, well.


2 comments:

  1. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve your tree. I want purple decorations now...Its so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was soooo purdy.... I loved it!

    ReplyDelete