Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 2, somebody save me...

Geeeezus, mary and joseph... OMG, I'm pms'ing so my nipples are already sore and tender. Strangely enough this is something I didn't go through before, I think with age and lack of sex and use, the nipples get sore.  Anyways....  this cold weather is fuhking killing me.  OMG, I could break glass with my nipples, break a man's teeth even.  Holy shit it's cold.  LMFAOO

Mother is still not speaking to us.  She tries speaking to Lil Man, he's so mad at her he blows her off and it pisses her off more.

Lil Man's condition is getting so much better.  thank you geezus for that.  We've been trying different meds and basically the only thing that has not made him sick is seroquel and xanax. Zoloft, abilify and lexapro has made him sick and done evil things to him.  The doctor thinks it's odd seeing as how he's a big guy, but his system just doesn't tolerate them.  So we need to find something else to replace the lexapro now.

In speaking with his counselor at school, he has two and the child psychiatrist in Wichita Falls, the truth always comes out.  He's doing better, he's learning to cope with his illness and with life much better, but at the end of the day, the one thing that tends to get him down is always mother.

I've tried gently telling her to lay off and telling her she is a major issue/problem with him and she doesn't seem to comprehend that.  She thinks I"m picking on her, being mean and angry towards her.  In her mind, she is an angel and we all are the devil, heathens.

The last year has taught me alot and I'm seeing the pattern and I firmly believe that if anyone in the family is bipolar (besides Lil Man), it is mother.  Of course she will deny it til the day she dies and blame Lil Man's disease/condition on the sperm donor and his side of the family.  She's not taking any blame or claim.  Although she's supposed to be on meds, she won't do it.  Refuses it.

I overheard her on the phone with her favorite cousin last night telling him she's about to have a stroke and her blood pressure meds were raised.  Then she abruptly hung up on him.  Ummm, so who has the anger management issues?  Who's the one that needs to calm down? 

So in the meantime, we're on day 5 now of her barely speaking to me, not speaking to dad and forceably speaking to Lil Man. She knows her health is depending on her calming her ass down and taking it easy, but she won't do it.  All she has to do it calm down and drop this attitude, quit being mad over what SHE did and maybe she would start to feel better.

In the meantime, today's another day and I will do what I do best.  That is taking care of Lil Man and my Daddy. The only two men that at the end of the day are still there for me and give me unconditional love. The only two men that I will ever fully count on.

2 comments:

  1. Glad Lil Man is so much better. Gosh I hope your mom calms down for her sake as well the rest of the family. What is she mad about?

    You crack me up with your nipple comments...lmao... lack of sex and use...I'm in the same damn boat! I gotta look at your other site and maybe when I have some extra cashola I can order myself a present ;-) No word from E, its like he dropped off the face of the earth dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well fart.... I commented back to you and forgot to sign in. So it got lost... LMAOO

    I will blog mother's problem tomorrow. So be sure to come back! LOL

    Nothing from E at all? I saw send a Christmas greeting. Get the wheels turning again... ;)

    ReplyDelete