Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The introduction, my welcome note...

They say that the truth shall set you free. I'd like to find out just how true that is.  Granted this isn't my first time to blog, but maybe this time around I'll have a different outlook on things.  Add things I may have forgotten the first time.

So... to the newbies, welcome. Welcome to my own little piece of heaven and hell combined into one. To those that know me, welcome back. Let's see what we missed.  LOL

Recent events have had me questioning myself again. Questioning my existence and how I came to be.  In all honesty and sincereity I just don't see how I am honestly my mother's daughter.

My parents were expecting a child before I came along.  I would have had a sibling 11 years older than me.  Somewhere along the way mother miscarried and lost it.  It took them so long to conceive again that when I came along, people honestly thought I was adopted.  They couldn't believe how my parents were able to find a baby with such dark hair and light skin just like they were.  How did they get to lucky.

What may have started out as an honest joke still haunts me.  39 years later and I do question that theory. How can a mother and daughter be so different. Isn't there supposed to be a link in the dna?  The genes of some kind? 

She's always said things that have left me wondering, but this weekend truly took the cake. I could have been knocked over with a feather.  Considering how fat my ass is, that would not have been an easy feat to do.  But it was about to happen.  That will be discussed in the blogs to follow.  This blog is the welcome, the introduction.

6 comments:

  1. wow! I have missed you! I do miss the 360 days.... some of it anyway. I will be a follower here! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, Missy!!! I've missed you too. We have fun on FB. But it doesn't compare to the blogging we did before. So maybe this will be the start. Thanks for the follow! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt remember my "Mc" name from 360 days but we had some good times and I love how you can make me laugh and nearly piss my pants reading some of the stuff you write. God how I've missed those days! Great to stay in touch if I figure out how to use this. Love ya! Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so miss the 360 days. I am on Multiply and it is fun - I have made some great new friends on there but somehow - some days - it just isn't the same.
    So glad you started a new blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missy - I remember you from 360!
    Just looked at the photos on your blog here. GREAT PICTURES!! You are very talented. Too bad you don't live closer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ terry - we'll have to try and think of what it was!!! and I'm glad I can bring a smile to your day. ty ty ty. Love ya!

    @ panagirl - I do, too. Multiply just wasn't the same at 360. I think that's why I couldn't get into it. and ty ty, maybe this will turn into more of what we were used to! so glad we're back in touch!

    ReplyDelete